Exclusive FREE Report:
“What Every Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their Data To Get A FAST, Easy, And Economical Recovery In The Event Of A Disaster”
If your data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days – even weeks – due to data loss or corruption, then you need to read this report and act on the information inside.
This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most small business owners make with their data backups, as well as important questions you should ask any offsite backup provider before giving them access to your data.
- What remote, offsite, or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 12 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Where tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases, and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
- The single most important thing to look for in a remote backup service provider.
FREE FREE FREE
How confident are you that your data can be restored quickly in the event of a major network malfunction? Did you know that tape backups are the worst type of backup you can rely on? How do you know if your offsite backup service provider is secure…and keeps a backup of your backup?
This free report will answer these important questions and arm you with everything you need to know to make a smart choice when choosing a backup service.
Get Your Free Report Now
by Completing the Form on This Page
Or Call Us Direct: 561-969-1616
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your
PalmTech Has Maintained Stellar Service
“I just want to throw out some wild praise for one of our business partners … PalmTech Computer Solutions. I sent an email at 8:15pm tonight that I was having some issues. It wasn’t an emergency, I just had exhausted my repertoire ...Read More
Vice President of Finance and Human Resources
Auto Builders General Contracting Services
Thankful For PalmTech's Support
"Chuck and his company, PalmTech, helped us get back on our feet after some major computer issues. We are thankful for the days of work that he saved us from having."
R. C. Hatton Inc.