I traveled to Nashville, TN, recently, to attend a conference. While there, I acquired some great information, however one of the highlights in particular was meeting “Mr. Wonderful”. If you are not a fan of ABC’s Shark Tank, then you may know him as Kevin O’Leary, an entrepreneur, investor, journalist, writer, and financial commentator.
I thoroughly enjoyed listening to him and I took away some fantastic quotes:
- “Money may go to bad people, but it never goes to bad ideas.”
- “As money’s biggest fan, I’ve learned a lot from watching how it behaves, where it goes, what it runs screaming from.”
- “Spend the interest, never the principle….”
- “Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas”
- “Don’t cry about money, it never cries for you.”
- “Here’s how I think about my money-soldiers. I send them out to war every day. I want them to take prisoners, and come home so there’s more of them….When you have no soldiers, you’re wiped out. That’s the game of life.”