5 Underrated Habits Of Super-Successful People
- Asking Questions. Successful people are also the most curious. They’re more interested in finding answers than they are worried about appearing to not know everything.
- Analyzing Feelings And Emotions. The strongest people understand that they’re still human and learn to monitor, manage, and understand their inner workings.
- Standing Up To Their Inner Critics. It’s easy to beat yourself up and hard to practice self-compassion. But the latter will lead you to great things, while the former will stop progress in its place.
- Saying No. The best of us respect their own boundaries.
- Leaving The Office. Seriously, do it – even working from home for 20% of the workweek has been shown to increase productivity, not to mention sanity. Inc.com, 3/29/2019