The West Palm Beach Area Firm Administrator’s Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Firm (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide, Complete the Form Above
or Call Us at (561)969-1616
Fill Out This Form
To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
"Thanks so very much for your help and professionalism. I would love you to use me as a reference for the future and I hope to send you many clients through the years."
Andrew Thaw D. C PGA Chiropractic Health Center
"You are awesome, we can't thank you enough for your diligence and professionalism during this install and clean up, it has been a rare pleasure to deal with you and your organization. You are a credit to your team. Thank you so much."
Sue Watts Mitel Inc South Florida Sales Coordinator