Exclusive FREE Report:
“21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able
To Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now
The Form On This Page
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
PalmTech Provides What Other IT Companies Lack"PalmTech provides the leadership and know-how that other IT companies we have dealt with always seemed to lack." ...Read More
Blue Sky Capital Strategies
Impressed With PalmTech's Diligence & Positive Results"I have been very impressed with the diligence and positive results of the team at PalmTech, and it is a nice feeling to have confidence in our IT professionals."
Director of Administration