Over 100 Famous Hollywood Actresses’ Secret
Naked Smartphone “Selfies” Stolen By Hackers
And Brandished All Over The Internet.
Could YOU Be Their Next Hacking Victim?
As you probably read, earlier this year over 100 celebrities (including Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence, swimsuit model Kate Upton and many more) recently had naked and explicit photos hacked from their iCloud accounts and published online. The hackers aggressively attempted to blackmail many others, threatening to post their pictures online.
While it’s very easy to dismiss these hacks as a publicity attempt targeting only the rich and famous, it’s scary to think of all the data we have in our businesses that we would never want in the hands of any criminal.
Small Businesses Are Actually A
Why? Because small business owners are not prepared and make it easier on criminals. One of the biggest issues facing small business owners in the fight against cybercrime is the lack of a cybersecurity plan. While 83% lack a formal plan, over 69% lack even an informal one. And over half of small business owners believe that cybercrime will never affect them.
Cyber-attacks cost SMBs an average of $188,242 each incident, and nearly two-thirds of the businesses affected are out of business within 6 months (2011 Symantec/NCSA Study). A separate study by Verizon showed that over 80% of small-business cybercrime victims were vulnerable because of insufficient network security (wireless and password issues ranked highest). With insecure networks and no formal plan to combat them, we make it easy on the criminals.
As a legal firm, you have the responsibility to protect your client’s personal information. Security techniques and practices are developed daily. Has your firm’s practices been reviewed to ensure that you have the most recent security methods in place? Can you guarantee that your client’s information cannot be stolen from your network?
Fight Back Against Cybercriminals And Ensure You Are Safeguarding Your Client’s Personal Information! Contact Us at 561.969.1616 Or Complete The Form On Your Right For
PalmTech’s Complimentary Security Review!
During this Complimentary Security Review, we will:
- Assess your firewall, its software version, and its security settings.
- Evaluate your current Anti-Malware and additional security software.
- Review your password policies, server, and workstation security policies.
- Assess your physical security.
- Provide you with a self-help training plan which will outline how your staff can be more cyber-security conscious.
- Help you develop a plan to deal with security threats.
- Examine your Wi-Fi access points and their related security settings.
- Inform you who has administrative rights to your network and data.
- Review your remote access policies.
- Evaluate your backup/business continuity plan in case your data is ever wiped out by a security breach.