Protecting Your Company
What Every Business Owner or Office Manager Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly Priced Computer Consultant.
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And
Operations To Just Anyone! This Business Advisory
Guide Will Arm You With 20 Revealing Questions You
Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving
Them Access To Your Company’s Network.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 20 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- Four Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- Five Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.