Thank you for requesting your Free Cyber Security Assessment!
As a prospective customer, we look forward to providing you with a FREE Cyber Security Assessment that will:
- Is your network really and truly secured against the most devious cybercriminals? And if not, what do you need to do (at a minimum) to protect yourself now?
- Is your data backup TRULY backing up ALL the important files and data you would never want to lose – and (more importantly) how FAST could you get your IT systems back online if hit with ransomware? We’ll reveal exactly how long it would take to restore your files (most people are shocked to learn it will take much longer than they anticipated)
- Are your employees freely using the Internet to access gambling sites and porn, to look for other jobs and waste time shopping, or to check personal e-mail and social media sites? You know some of this is going on right now, but do you know to what extent? Are they downloading illegal files (music and video) and exposing you, as happened with LabMD?
- Are you accidentally violating any PCI, HIPAA or other data-privacy laws? New laws are being put in place frequently, and it’s easy to violate one without even being aware; however, you’d still have to suffer the bad PR and fines if a breach happens and the investigation reveals YOU didn’t take necessary precautions – and ignorance is not an acceptable excuse that will get you out of a lawsuit.
- Is your firewall and antivirus configured properly and up-to-date? No security device is “set and forget.” It needs to be constantly monitored and updated – is yours? Is your IT company giving you the assurances that it is?
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps like Dropbox that are OUTSIDE of your backup? Could they walk off the job with a list of all your clients and go work for a competitor?
After the assessment is complete, we will prepare a customized "Report of Findings" that will reveal specific vulnerabilities and provide a Prioritized Action Plan for getting these security problems addressed quickly. This report and action plan should be a real eye-opener for you since almost all of the businesses we've done this for discover they are completely exposed to various threats in a number of areas.
There is ZERO cost or obligation to buy anything when you request this service. This is simply our way of giving you a risk-free way to ‘sample’ our services before having to make a commitment or payment.
Please check your email to confirm your free assessment and someone from our team will contact you within one business day to schedule your assessment. If this is an emergency, please feel free to call our office to schedule your appointment now at (561) 969-1616.