Free Cyber Security Assessment
Will Reveal Where Your Computer Network
Is Exposed And How To Protect Your Company NOW
If you want to know for SURE that your current IT company (or IT person) is truly doing everything they can to secure your network and protect you from ransomware, bank fraud, stolen and lost data and all the other threats, problems and costs that come with a data breach, then you need to call us for a FREE Cyber Security Assessment.
At no cost or obligation, our highly skilled team of IT pros will come to your office and conduct a comprehensive Cyber Security Assessment to uncover loopholes in your company's IT security.
At the end of this free assessment, you’ll know...
- Is your network really and truly secured against the most devious cybercriminals? And if not, what do you need to do (at a minimum) to protect yourself now?
- Is your data backup TRULY backing up ALL the important files and data you would never want to lose – and (more importantly) how FAST could you get your IT systems back online if hit with ransomware? We’ll reveal exactly how long it would take to restore your files (most people are shocked to learn it will take much longer than they anticipated).
- Are your employees freely using the Internet to access gambling sites and porn, to look for other jobs and waste time shopping, or to check personal e-mail and social media sites? You know some of this is going on right now, but do you know to what extent? Are they downloading illegal files (music and video) and exposing you, as happened with LabMD?
- Are you accidentally violating any PCI, HIPAA or other data-privacy laws? New laws are being put in place frequently, and it’s easy to violate one without even being aware; however, you’d still have to suffer the bad PR and fines if a breach happens and the investigation reveals YOU didn’t take necessary precautions – and ignorance is not an acceptable excuse that will get you out of a lawsuit.
- Is your firewall and antivirus configured properly and up-to-date? No security device is “set and forget.” It needs to be constantly monitored and updated – is yours? Is your IT company giving you the assurances that it is?
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps like Dropbox that are OUTSIDE of your backup? Could they walk off the job with a list of all your clients and go work for a competitor?
After the assessment is complete, we will prepare a customized "Report of Findings" that will reveal specific vulnerabilities and provide a Prioritized Action Plan for getting these security problems addressed quickly. THis report and action plan should be a real eye-opener for you since almost all of the businesses we've done this for discover they are completely exposed to various threats in a number of areas.
It’s natural to want to think, “We’ve got it covered.” Yet we can practically guarantee our team will find one or more ways your business is at serious risk for hacker attacks, data loss and extended downtime.
Even if you have a trusted IT person or company who put your current network in place, it never hurts to get a third party to validate nothing was overlooked. We have no one to protect and no reason to conceal or gloss over anything we find. If you want the straight truth, we’ll report it to you.
You Are Under No Obligation To Do Or Buy Anything
We want to be very clear that there are no expectations on our part for you to do or buy anything when you take us up on our Free Cyber Security Assessment. Whether or not we’re a right fit for you remains to be seen. If we are, we’ll welcome the opportunity. But if not, we’re still more than happy to give this free service to you.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are. You earned every penny and every client. Why risk losing it all? Get the facts and be certain your business, your reputation and your data are protected.
Call us at (561) 969-1616 or complete the form on this page to get started.
*Offer available to organizations with 20 or more computers, a minimum of 1 server with their headquarters located in Palm Beach County.
Fill Out The Form
To Claim Your FREE
Cyber Security Assessment
"We have been using Chuck and his team at PalmTech for the past few years for all of our IT needs and I cannot say enough about them. They are extremely responsive and quick to address every need. It gives me great peace of mind to know I can count on them being there for whatever issues arise. We just replaced a server and they executed the project flawlessly with surprisingly minimal downtime. We also trust them with our system backup process...it's great to know they have us covered for whatever happens! I highly recommend Chuck and his team for all technology needs...you will not be disappointed!"
Lightning Electric Inc.
"We are very happy.. and the tech service has been wonderful."
The Law Offices of Michael D. Tannenbaum